The add-on option DC-Pile/Noise Barrier can be used to calculate individual piles, which are to be erected in embankments in accordance with the approach by Vogt.
- Analysis method for bored piles and driven piles
- Calculation according to ZTV-Lsw 22 and M EBGS-Lsw 2018, based on the approach by N. Vogt, Vorschlag für die Bemessung der Gründung von Lärmschutzwänden, Geotechnik 11 (1988), Booklet 4, Ernst & Sohn, Berlin 1988
- Iteration of the sliding mass for the sliding joint inclination with minimum safety
- Iteration of the pile length to meet the requirement of moment equilibrium
- Determination of the additional length Δt to meet the requirement of horizontal forces equilibrium
- Only available in combination with DC-Pile
DC-Software offers both perpetual and subscription licensing model.