In this live webinar, we present DC-Dewatering. The program carries out analysis of ground water lowering using vertical wells / vacuum wells or with sump drainage and rubble drains.
Speaker: Dipl. Eng. Ioana Dimitrova, Product Specialist
- Application of a fixed water level by a river or the sea possible
- Arbitrary layer system / Different permeabilities
- Ground water situation: free, half-stressed or stressed
- Different construction pit sections: arbitrary polygons with different depths
- Variable layers with column diameters
- Any number of wells at different positions: different depths and diameters. Several well series, different lowering aims.
- Defined lowering depth or adapted to pits
- Calculation of the required pumping quantity / capacity of all wells
- Results in graphic quality
The presentation will be given in English language.
The webinar is free of charge.