In this live webinar, we will present slope stability analysis using DC-Software program DC-Slope. It carries out analysis of safety against slope and base failure.
Speaker: Dipl. Eng. Ioana Dimitrova, Product Specialist
- Analysis of safety against slope and base failure according to two approaches
- Approach acc. to Krey-Bishop (sliding circles) and Janbu (arbitrary sliding planes)
- Support of all the 3 Design Approaches acc. to Eurocode 7/ earthquake analysis acc. to Eurocode 8-5 and SIA 267
- Free surface and layer course
- Different load cases, dead and live loads / earthquake loads
- Consideration of anchors, buildings (weight) and components (shear force)
- Pore water pressure and excess pressure / Impermeable layers
- Iteration of centre and/or radius and automatic determination of the minimum safety
- RTF Export of the results
The presentation will be given in English language.
The webinar is free of charge.
Webinar: Building Site Dewatering with DC-Software
Webinar: Soil Improvement by Stone Columns (vibro-compaction replacement) with DC-Vibro.