DC-Pit Dimensioning/Reinforcement is an add-on option to the DC-Pit/Dimensioning program that allows the graduation of the reinforcement over the envelope line of tensile force.
- Optionally available for the graduation of the reinforcement over the envelope line of tensile force in the design of bore pile walls and diaphragm walls
- Transfer of the required bending and shear force reinforcement from the analysis
- Definition of different depth sections for the graduation of the reinforcement
- Automatic determination of the maximally required reinforcement in the respective section
- Consideration of the offset dimension (shifting of the required As-line)
- Selection of the desired bar diameter, mesh or spiral
- Automatic determination of the required bar number or pitch
- Optionally, a larger number or a smaller pitch can be selected
- Detailed output with texts and graphics
- Only available in combination with DC-Pit and DC-Pit/Dimensioning
DC-Software offers both perpetual and subscription licensing model.